CAPE CORAL, Fla. (Oct. 1, 2018) – Eclipse Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise document design, presentation, generation and customer communication management software announced today that its flagship product, DocOrigin has been enhanced to drive Zebra printers at rated speeds when used in a single facility installation or globally distributed printing environments. No other combination works for your labels like Zebra and DocOrigin. Eclipse Corporation has completed Zebra Technologies’ Validated Program for its DocOrigin ZPL Handler®. This designation indicates to customers and partners that the DocOrigin ZPL Handler® was successfully tested – confirming its performance and functionality. Some of the major benefits using Zebra printers and DocOrigin are:
- DocOrigin’s production software allows customers to drive an unlimited1number of printers locally or globally.
- DocOrigin ZPL Viewer allows the person designing and testing labels to preview them in a PDF viewer. This adds convenience and reduces the cost of label development and testing. With ZPL Viewer, you can view a single label or hundreds, reduce ribbon and label waste. Make QA and Test a snap!
- DocOrigin drives powerful Zebra printers at full speed, meeting all mission-critical business demands.
- Up-sell and cross-sell with labels using targeted messaging. Add safety messages or advertising next to FedEx, UPS, USPS labels based on relevant products being shipped!
- Integration Without Modification™, Eclipse’s methodology, gives customers the ability to design and produce dynamic, data-driven labels without customization of their line-of-business software and eliminates the need for change orders or custom programming.
- Scalable pricing provides SMBs the same features and performance provided to our Fortune 10 customers, at an affordable price.
- LaserBand® Wristband form templates are provided to healthcare customers.
- Support for Zebra Browser Print: Simplifies monitoring USB connected printers, provides the ability to perform real-time status checking and reporting and allows cloud-based applications to print to any USB connected Zebra printer.