Merge raw data from any business software, generate PDF/UA
CAPE CORAL, FL – Eclipse Corporation today announced the release of DocOrigin version 3.1, with enhanced design and creation features for Universally Accessible PDFs (PDF/UA), meeting ISO 14289-1 and WCAG 2.0 standards for PDF documents, into its flagship document generation software.
As the “Baby Boomer” generation continues to age, the number of people requiring the use of assistive technology increases. The World Health Organization estimates 246 million people worldwide suffer from some form of visual impairment – with 39 million of those classified as blind. With PDF/UA conforming files, readers and assistive technology, these individuals and others with disabilities can have equal access to online information.
- Reading invoices, order acknowledgements, statements, etc.
- Reading educational and training materials
- Accessing important documentation
- Submitting online employment applications
- Purchasing products and services
PDF/UA compliant documents contain tags that identify content according to structure, allowing documents containing static or dynamic images, form fields, tables, lists and other information to be rendered properly utilizing a number of different assistive devices such as screen magnifiers, text-to-voice devices and braille keyboards and readers. Click here to learn more about PDF/UA, and how worldwide legislation seeks to guarantee equal access to information for all.
Designing, generating and delivering dynamic data driven production PDF/UA documents has never been faster. DocOrigin makes it easy to comply with standards set out by PDF/UA by building compliant documents as part of the document design and generation process, negating the need for post-processing software or intervention to render documents according to these standards. Key features and advantages of DocOrigin PDF/UA integration:
- Meets ISO 14289-1 and WCAG 2.0 standards for accessible PDF documents
- Merge any data type into a form or document template to produce PDF/UA
- Faster than using a post-processing software to convert PDF to PDF/UA
- Design once in DocOrigin, eliminating need to use post processing software to produce PDF/UA
- Eliminate finger pointing between pre-processing and post processing products
- Use Customer Communication Center to produce dynamic PDF/UA with ads, safety messaging
The document experts at Eclipse Corporation offer enterprise companies a free demonstration of DocOrigin, so IT, marketing and executive personnel can see first-hand how DocOrigin can improve document processing – saving money and time, while utilizing cutting-edge marketing tools – without changing line of business software. Send us your data and template requirements and Eclipse will provide a no-cost sample.
Eclipse Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise document design, presentation, generation, automation and management software. Eclipse works closely with clients to provide tailored solutions that conform to specific needs at a fair price. Eclipse principles are simple: provide the right solution and get the job done – on time. Our depth of knowledge and experience allows Eclipse to deliver on these principles every time.
CONTACT: Jeff Gary
Business Development Manager
678-408-1245 ext. 504