The time has come for marketers to reevaluate the marketing value of routine customer correspondence. Despite astonishing advances in technology, many organizations continue to issue thousands and thousands of pages of invoices, statements, confirmations and other customer-facing documents that don’t look much different than they did 30 years ago. But let’s face it, the days of boring customer statements are over. Advances in digital printing and innovations in data-driven personalization have changed the playing field by unlocking new tools that can transform plain old statements into a vital marketing tools that reach and relate to customers in new and more profitable ways.
Customers Deserve Color
Are you still sending your statements printed in black and white? Marketers have long recognized the positive impact of color to boost customer engagement and brand recognition. Advancements in digital printing have made full color statements both affordable and efficient for any size organization. Now you can put those same proven principles to work in statements that connect more powerfully and sustain more lasting customer relationships. A number of studies clearly show the beneficial impact of color.
- Color in documents increases comprehension by 78%
- Statements printed in color get paid 30% faster
- Full-color mail pieces are 55% more likely to get read
- Color boosts brand recognition by up to 80%
- Repeat orders rise by 48% when using color
Relevant and Personalized Content
It’s time to get personal. With relevant and personalized messaging companies are now extending the marketing value of statements in ways that were simply not possible or recognized in the past. Statements that are targeted with custom content and messaging become powerful marketing tools to organizations that employ the latest data-driven techniques. The relevance of the information provided is profoundly persuasive to readers and can ultimately be utilized as a secret weapon to marketing success.
- Improves response rate by 36%
- Boosts average order value by 24.5%
- Jumps repetitive orders by 47.6 %
- Cuts response time by 33.9%
- Increases revenue and profit by 31.6%
Competitive Customer Experience
There is a new mantra in business today: deliver the ultimate customer experience. In today’s multi-channel, media-intense world, it doesn’t make much sense to send out thousands of old-school statements that do very little to reinforce the customer experience or build brand loyalty. Indeed, ugly and outdated statements continually erode brand perception.
- 70% of buying experience is based on how the customer feels after they are a customer.
- A 5% reduction in the customer defection rate can increase profits by 5 to 95%.
- Price is not the main reason customers leave; it is actually due to poor customer experience.
- Customers are four times more likely to defect to a competitor because of poor service than because of price.
It’s time to breathe new life into your routine customer correspondence. At Eclipse, we’re experts at enterprise document generation and the latest tools to maximize the promotional power of statements, invoices and other routine customer correspondence. Our flagship tool is DocOrigin; an innovative and intuitive software solution for designing and generating dynamic business documents. We can help you power-up your customer statements and level the playing field with your competition. Click here to learn more today, or call 678.408.1245 Ext 2.