QAD User Group’s Virtual Fall Conference
In This Issue:
- Upcoming QAD virtual event
- Xplor speaking sessions and event
- A Case for Business Communications Center™, a series continued
We’re excited to announce that Eclipse will be joining QAD User Group’s Virtual Fall Conference September 28th – 30th. A variety of exceptional speakers will be presenting on all things QAD. We’re looking forward to a memorable event! Click here to register.
Eclipse Plans for Xplor20
Be sure to stop by our virtual booth to see how DocOrigin and Business Communications Center can improve your business communications. Join the event from anywhere on September 29th, October 1st, 6th and 8th. Our very own CEO, Steve Luke, will have an Ask the Expert session on Oct. 1 from 11:35 to 11:55 a.m. ET and he’ll be presenting The Mistakes Document Vendors Made on Oct. 6 from 1:20 to 1:45 p.m. ET. Have a great event! Click here to register.
A Case for Business Communications Center – A Series
Chapter 5: Targeted Marketing and Messaging
Targeted Marketing & Messaging | Conditional, data‐driven messaging makes communication with customers, partners, and employees relevant and effective.
- The marketing team can up-sell products and services based on current transactions or promote an upcoming product release based on its release date.
- The safety and compliance team can caution recipients of hazardous materials being shipped by adding Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) Pictogram and rich text directly in a packing slip as well as on Sticker Labels to be placed on the outside of the shipping box.
- The business owner can alert the recipients to critical deadlines or state‐to‐state regulations based on unique data content.
- Compliance departments can upload new terms and conditions into the target area or directly edit the content with the rich text editor built within BCC.
- Marketing can build entire campaigns in advance for an upcoming target date launch, then roll‐out the campaign when they are ready.
To learn more about BCC, click here.
Stay tuned next time for Chapter 6: Secure Access.
Be sure to check out our Blog regularly to see such titles as:
- Are you talking to me? Overcoming the challenge of multilingual documents
- Light Table Compliant Documents in a Data-Driven Environment
- How a pandemic is utilizing and changing technology
- Efficient and secure document generation and delivery in more than 100 manufacturing locations
- Did you miss it? Building a Master Global Form Template
Go ahead, Bookmark our blog and drop by every month for great new content!
ECLIPSE CORPORATION USA • Call +1.678.408.1245
info@EclipseCorp.US • @EclipseDoc • www.EclipseCorp.US