Konica Minolta recently announced that it has acquired Muratec America, a leading multifunction printer supplier and a provider of managed document and cloud services in North America. The acquisition will strengthen the company’s distribution network and further advance Konica Minolta’s leading position within the industry. Analysts are bullish on the merger because Muratec is well-positioned and has shown steady growth over the years, both in solutions and services sectors. The company has built a strong portfolio due to their technical expertise and innovative, problem-solving approach. This is Konica Minolta Business Solutions’ 30th acquisition in the past five years.
- Eclipse Corporation Expands Support and Performance for Zebra Printers on
- Resolutions for Success on
- Trends in the Internet of Things for 2019 on
- Advantage 360 creates memorable emotional experiences at each step of the customer journey on
- GlobalSign’s Predictions for 2019: Some advice from Leading Industry Experts on