Konica Minolta recently announced that it has acquired Muratec America, a leading multifunction printer supplier and a provider of managed document and cloud services in North America. The acquisition will strengthen the company’s distribution network and further advance Konica Minolta’s leading position within the industry. Analysts are bullish on the merger because Muratec is well-positioned and has shown steady growth over the years, both in solutions and services sectors. The company has built a strong portfolio due to their technical expertise and innovative, problem-solving approach. This is Konica Minolta Business Solutions’ 30th acquisition in the past five years.
- Company Values Matter
- September 2023 Newsletter
- August 2023 Newsletter
- We Need it Yesterday
- July 2023 Newsletter
- Who Will Do the Work?
- Your Documents – Is it CCM or CXM?
- June 2023 Newsletter
- How to Lower the Environmental Impact of Business Documents
- May 2023 Newsletter
- If You Can’t Get the Paper, Use What You’ve Got!
- April 2023 Newsletter
- Keeping up with Eclipse Corporation in 2023
- Recycle, Reduce and Reuse: The Rs of Form Migration
- March 2023 Newsletter