In This Issue:
- Collaborate18 next month
- Eclipse to Sponsor Gartner Event in May
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Collaborate18: Technology Applications Forum For the Oracle Community will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from April 22-26. Collaborate is presented by three independent Oracle users groups: Quest Users Group (QUEST), International Oracle Users Group (IOUG) and Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG). You don’t want to miss it! We are excited to be a part of the exhibitors showcase again this year!
Be sure to stop by Booth 417 and see how DocOrigin can help you! Pick up your pocket size phone charger or USB 8 GB Slap Bracelet. Register here.
Gartner Digital Marketing Conference 2018
We are thrilled to be partnering with Gartner as a Sponsor for this year’s Digital Marketing Conference. This will be THE premier gathering for senior marketing leaders. It’s all about Communication Marketing. Learn how to bring your marketing vision to life as a customer-centric strategy that delivers real results for your business – executing your plans with the perfect combination of talent, technologies, programs and partners. Come be a part of it all from May 15-17 in San Diego, California. Register here.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
When shopping for a document and form software solution for business, many people miss the big picture. There are so many things to consider. We know all about that! What you don’t know about your document and forms software really can hurt you! Follow our series of tips and must haves here before you replace your legacy solution or buy your first enterprise class forms and document solution.
Keep these three things at the top of your requirements list:
- Reliability, your business can’t function without it!
- Performance, if you can’t produce forms fast enough, you have the wrong product.
- Features; Forms, Documents and Labels is a unique industry, it’s not just a check box on your line of business software requirements.
If you are considering upgrading or replacing a legacy forms software, here are a few things you should consider:
- Insist on testing the software on one or more of your most complex documents or forms.
- Test the performance to be sure it meets your needs (especially if the pricing is based on Per CPU or Per Server pricing).
- Some package pricing provides the same features for all customers. Scalable pricing is based on volume so SMB can get the same features as the Fortune 10, at a reasonable price.
- If you have high volume, interactive, distributed and/or batch processes, make sure the speed you need can be achieved before you buy.
- With the demand for omni-channel delivery, personalized and relevant information being demanded for customer communications, make sure campaigns can be managed by non IT teams like marketing, sales and legal.
Business documents and forms provide the human facing information your customers, partners, vendors and employees will see day to day. These customer communications work for your business, when properly used they can improve your bottomline, so be sure they cover all your needs. Check out our next newsletter for more tips on finding the right solutions for your company.
Be sure to check out our blog regularly to see such titles as:
- A Lesson on Forms and Documents in School Systems
- Is your business omni-channel ready?
- GDPR-Global Data Protection Regulation
- Is your business correspondence helping or hurting your customer experience?
Go ahead, Bookmark our blog and drop by the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month for great new content!
ECLIPSE CORPORATION USA • Call +1.678.408.1245
info@EclipseCorp.US • @EclipseDoc • www.EclipseCorp.US