We had a great time at Gartner’s Digital Marketing Conference in May!
In This Issue:
- Had a blast at GartnerDMC
- Next up Zebra ScanSource Roadshow Series June 5 and 7
- Press release: Advantage 360 Continues Expansion of DocOrigin Communication Software
Did you attend the Gartner Digital Marketing Conference 2018, May 15 – 17, 2018 in San Diego, CA? We had a blast and made some great new connections!
We also had the opportunity to hear from so many analysts and experts about Multichannel and Customer Experience, Automation, Marketing Measurement and Data, the presentations at the Magic Quadrant Theater and sensational Keynote speakers like Gartner’s Jennifer Polk, Christopher Ross, Andrew Frank, Elizabeth Shaw and also the amazing artist, Phil Hansen.
We hope you had a chance to stop by our booth to get a cool power bank or USB bracelet and learn more about how DocOrigin can amp up your Customer Communications. If not, be sure to click here and set up a demo or just get more information on how we can help you.
We’re looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings! As we learn more about the events to come, we will pass the news along. Be sure to go here and enter your email to get the 2019 Agenda for Gartner DMC!
Zebra Scansource Roundtable Event
We’ll be attending the Zebra Scansource Roundtable Events on Tuesday 6/5 in Dearborn, MI and on Thursday 6/7 in Speedway, IN.
- Ivanti roundtable: Selling Velocity 2.0; gives your customer the option for a modern GUI… now simply right out of the box!
- LinkOS roundtable: Security and management “must haves” for printers in an age with constant security threats!
- Mobile OS roundtable: Today’s required conversations around OS Lifecyle, security and management that Android brings to our industry. Thanks Google!
- SOTI w/our OVS Dashboard roundtable: Device management has never been more critical (because of #3 above). Learn about the updated tools for customers or your own managed services solution to make it easy!
- Labeling roundtable: Multiple, unique, higher-margin supplies plays; Lock in high-margin, repeat business for years!
- IoT Solutions roundtable: Even if you aren’t building a solution or partnering with an ISV who is, you can still get in the game; Learn the latest trends and ways to leverage IoT!
We will also have a table there so stop by and learn more about DocOrigin, Zebra and how we can help you with your labels, forms, checks and documents. DocOrigin, one software solution for your enterprise needs! We’ll see you there!
Global Telco Software Company Renews 5 Year OEM Partnership
Eclipse Corporation, provider of DocOrigin, an enterprise forms, documents and customer communications software solution, announced today the 5 year anniversary of working with their OEM customer, Advantage 360, through their partner ProTechnology, Inc. Advantage 360 (A360) is a leading provider of customer care and billing systems for the Telecom industry, providing convergent billing for wired, wireless, internet, and satellite services. They have a global customer base ranging from North America to Mali to the Caribbean with installations in 200+ customers in more than 30 countries. Read the full press release here.
Be sure to check out our Blog regularly to see such titles as:
- GDPR is upon us , Are you ready?
- What to do when there is no longer a Google URL Shortener
- How can you and your business be universally accessible on social media?
- Are you still using outdated, antiquated forms software?
- A Lesson on Forms and Documents in School Systems
Go ahead, Bookmark our blog and drop by the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month for great new content!