Wishing You Very Merry Holidays and a
Happy New Year from the Team at Eclipse!!
In This Issue:
- Thank you to new customers
- The Year Ahead for Eclipse
- Looking Ahead at Digital Transformation Trends for 2019
Thank you for another great year!
And a big “Thank You” and “Welcome” to our new customers:
More proof DocOrigin is powerful and flexible: These new customers are representative from these industries; banking, energy, insurance, manufacturing, payroll, retail, transportation, utilities,
The Year Ahead for Eclipse Corporation is looking Busy, Busy, Busy!
2019 already has much in store for Eclipse. We’ve got some exciting events and news to share! Some of the highlights will surely be: Xploration, Collaborate, Oracle Open World, Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2019 and The AIIM Conference.
We are also excited to share our news about further expansion in EMEA. This will surely be a productive year.
Hope to see you on the road in 2019 and give you a chance to explore DocOrigin more in person! If you can’t make it to any of these events, give us a call, let us know your needs. If we have a solution that make sense to you, we will visit with you to show you how we can save you money and improve your business processes!
Looking Ahead at Digital Transformation Trends in 2019
According to Joanne Novak for Workflow Magazine, The Financial Sector is Ripe For Digital Transformation in 2019 but they aren’t alone. It’s quite the process, but everyone seems to finally be coming on board.
So it’s time everyone start paying attention to trends like Daniel Newman outlines at Forbes in his article, Top 10 Digital Transformation Trends For 2019.
Some highlights are:
- Data to Analytics to Machine Learning to AI: Newman sites that the importance of these trends is that data is the key to companies being able to make good decisions about products, services, employees, strategy and more. He thinks that with improved processing power that can increase machine learning, we are going to see digital leaders investing in making more of all of their data and this will be done with machine learning and AI, causing a massive increase in data utilization.
- GDPR Forces Brand Hands: Newman explains that as of August 2018, about 1/3 of companies were still not compliant with the Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which aims to provide huge layers of data protection for users. He says, “Informed customers will start to see which companies truly care about protecting their data, and which companies really don’t.”
- CEOs Take the Reins: Newman states that company leaders “will be making it more of a priority to hire for digital transformation, recognizing the critical nature of building cultures that can change, and the value of reskilling employees and hiring for agility—learning to trust data more than ever before.”
Digital transformation as an ongoing process, is becoming more and more the focus, ready or not. To read the full article, click here.
Be sure to check out our Blog regularly to see such titles as:
- Eclipse Corporation Expands Support and Performance for Zebra Printers
- McKesson Medical-Surgical Delivers Critical Documents in record time
- It’s Past Time to Improve Your Documents
- Pella Corporation Case Study of DocOrigin and Zebra Printers
- Greg Garner on Achieving PDF/UA and 508 Compliance
Go ahead, Bookmark our blog and drop by the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month for great new content!