Xplor20 is going Virtual!
In This Issue:
- Xplor20 is going virtual
- A Case for Business Communications Center™, a series continued
One of our favorite events, Xplor International’s Xplor20, is switching things up due to the ongoing pandemic. They will be holding the event completely virtually.
The conference program still features several areas of focus, each with a unique blend of general and breakout sessions that address best practices and processes driving the CCM industry. The XPLOR20 Education Committee has identified the following four areas of focus for the educational sessions: Compliance, Customer Experience, Data and Technology. Within these focus areas, sessions will cover a variety of significant topics. Continued great content at an even greater value! This is a must attend (virtually) event! Click here to register now.
A Case for Business Communications Center – A Series
Chapter 3: A SImple User Interface
A Simple User Interface – BCC was built with non‐technical users in mind. Marketing, Compliance, HR, and other departments have a simple, graphical user interface to manage conditional, data‐ driven content within any template, thus, relieving the IT team from maintaining content changes.
- Add images, rich text, and barcode content with a simple click of a mouse.
- Define data‐driven rules by choosing the data elements and rules from a drop‐down list containing layman terms and then simply entering the value for the condition that needs to be met.
- Define an asset as the default option for a target area so it is never left blank.
- Run a PDF Preview to review their campaign.
- Override key field value used in their rules to test different conditions without requesting sample data from IT for every scenario.
To learn more about BCC, click here.
Stay tuned next month for Chapter 4: A Simple User Interface.
Be sure to check out our Blog regularly to see such titles as:
Go ahead, Bookmark our blog and drop by every month for great new content!